We work with organizations to improve their performance, primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and development of plans for improvement. We also provide organizational change management, assistance, development of coaching skills, technology implementation, strategy development, or operational improvement services.
In the ever changing business world, restructuring to reposition the company may become necessary. We offer assistance in reorganizing the ownership, operational or other structure of the company for the purpose of making it more profitable or better organized to meet its present needs.
Strategic Planning & Management
Our strategic planning divisions purpose is to help companies in the process of defining their strategy, or direction, and make decision on allocating their resources in the pursuit of profitability.
The key components lie in accurately defining the company’s
- Vision - what the company wants to be,
- Mission - the fundamental purpose of an organization; why it exists and what it does to achieve its mission;
- Core Values (the beliefs that are shared among the stakeholders and drive the company’s culture and priorities)and
- Strategy – the roadmap, which is the path chosen to plow towards the end vision.
Financial Advisory Services
Ronalds LLP is also experienced in offering assistance to companies faced with opportunities for growth such as a merger/acquisition or critical challenges such as fraud, reorganization. Our team has extensive business knowledge and the compliance know-how along with access to all the necessary tools. Our professionals serve companies throughout the business cycle, providing them with assistance in growing and emerging stronger and smarter.
Business valuation is the process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner’s interest in a business. Our team uses various tools of the financial market to determine the price interested parties will pay or receive to effect the sale of a business. The same can also be used to resolve disputes related to estate taxation, buy-sell agreements and many other business and legal purposes.
This is a deliberate and critical component of advisory in which we undertake to evaluate the business industry position or status of an entity to uncover any risk, interests or opportunities that may exist in order to help the client make an informed business decision.
The process also involves systematically researching and verifying the accuracy of a statement, We also evaluate details before making a business decision and this process often involves a checklist and report of findings.
Human Resource Management
We offer support in the delivery of a client’s HR strategy and implementation of systems and procedures in the areas of recruitment, training, assessment and rewarding of employees while at the same time ensuring compliance with employment and labour laws. We design and develop effective and efficient Human Resource Management System for the client.
Ronalds LLP offers consultancy for following types of HR System
- HR Audit
- Recruitment and Selection
- Policies and Procedures
- Training on different areas.
- HR Outsourcing
- HR Compliance
- Team Building
Company Secretarial Services
Our qualified company secretaries combine practical experience with technical knowledge of relevant areas of regulation. We keep up-to-date with developments through our membership of professional groups. As a team, we are familiar with a wide range of industry sectors and services, understanding the specific needs of each.
Our company secretarial services include but are not limited to:
- Registration and Incorporation for public and private limited and unlimited companies, branches of overseas entities and limited liability partnerships
- Statutory Compliance
- Preparation of annual returns, annual general meeting minutes, filing of accounts and the maintenance of registers which each company must keep by law
- Share capital variation, Legal due diligence reviews, legal health checks, investigative searches, share registration, provide a registered office.
- Change of name, including ensuring the name is acceptable to the Registrar
- Appointment and resignation of directors and secretary
- Issue and allotment of new shares, including defining the rights attached to shares
- Reorganisations/reduction of share capital, reduction of share premium account
- Share transfers, including payment of stamp duty and applications for relief of duty, administration of share option schemes
- Dissolutions and restorations
- Company searches
- Corporate governance training
- Immigration services looking for Work permits for foreigners seeking to work in Kenya, Visas, Passes & Alien cards
- Fiduciary services
Under the accounting we offer different services.
- Book keeping and Accountancy
- Payroll Administration
- Accounts Review
- Training on Financial Accounting
Bookkeeping & Accountancy
Where we undertake the actual posting of entries in the accounting system either on client site or at our site in which case the client has to avail the necessary documentation to us. At the end of every month, we provide the client with specific reports necessary for management decision making. We also provide detailed management accounts with notes and explanations on monthly or quarterly basis as may be agreed.
This is where we undertake the management of client payroll by ensuring that payroll accounting is done timely and accurately to meet both the client needs and the regulatory compliance requirements. We also conduct specialized payroll reviews to ensure compliance to the Income Tax Act. We have various specialized local softwares which we use based to the specific client needs.
This is a key component of accountancy that adds value by supporting the client accounting staff by reviewing work done on a monthly basis and reporting to the management the extend of accuracy and reliability of the work. We also report on the non compliance if any to accounting standards and tax regulations. This is significant as it helps the client firm to regularize her accounting procedures and mitigate on problems and inconveniences the firm could be exposed to with government authorities by virtue of such non compliance. In all our assignments we issue detailed narrative reports on our findings and proposition on system enhancement to the client management.
Training on financial accounting
The key component is that R&A offers a wide variety of financial accounting and finance training courses to our clients so that they can gain the knowledge of financial management today. Some of the trainings offered are QuickBooks, tax, and others according to the clients specification and needs.
Asset Management Solutions
Under this service portfolio, we undertake to Audit fixed assets of organizations, provide Asset Tagging solutions, help document fixed Assets Management policies and procedure, systems of internal financial control with regards to fixed assets. We partner with related ICT companies to ensure that, high value consulting for our clients.