Our vast experience in this field has enabled us to deal with the tax affairs of corporates as well as individuals in various fields of industries. We offer the following services with a totally different team which reviews the accounting records on a totally independent perspective from audit team:
- Reviewing the client accounting system and determining that there is sufficient compliance with all tax requirements. Any non conformity will be reported and necessary actions suggested for correcting the same.
- Computing and advising on year end corporate taxes payable and due dates of submission.
- Due diligence on client tax status for the company and directors as regards KRA.
- Completing and submitting statutory tax returns of companies and individuals on the due dates.
- Review annual Pay as You Earn (PAYE) returns followed by submission on due dates.
- Unlimited telephone support on various tax matters arising from unique transactions of an entity.
Tax Consultancy Services
Tax advice and planning are of universal business importance, ensuring that the tax burden is no higher than it should be. The growing complexity of tax regimes and constant changes to tax laws, however, make it almost impossible for any individual to keep pace with the evolving world of international taxation.
Our Tax division recognizing that taxation constitutes a major business cost is able to provide advisory, agency and tax compliance services in areas of income and corporation tax, value added tax, custom and excise tax and other direct and indirect taxes. Our tax team has a reputation for creative solutions tailored individually to meet the client needs.
The range of services provided by our tax division includes, advising on tax planning, in terms of:
- Business tax health check for purposes of advising on compliance and tax planning.
- Acting as tax agents for submission of tax returns, as well as attending to routine queries from tax authorities.
- Registering with tax authorities and assisting in dealing with income tax, value added tax and pay as you earn audits and investigations.
- VAT Audit and facilitation of refunds where applicable.
- Assisting in getting tax exemption status for qualifying clients.
- Issuing of audit certificates for VAT refund claims
- Tax seminars and client updates.